Fly Fishing Home Concept
The ultimate Fly Fishing cabinet
- Overall dimensions: 63x43,3x23,6" (LxWxD). Weight: approx. 250 lbs
- Manufacturing from 0.75" blockboards panels, 45° screwless assembly, 1/32" veneer + some parts from solid
- cabinet equipped with 6 casters (4 lockable, 2 on the body, one on each door)
- 2 flush inset handles on the top of the doors
- telescopic rail for shirts, jackets, vests, packs...
- electric plug for lamp
- hook for accessories
- 2 large drawers* for bags, tubes...
- 1 drawer* with dividers for up to 9 reels
- 1 drawer* mit a median separation
- 1 large drawer* for clothes
- 1 storage niche for books, clothes...
*assembled on metallic runners
Left door (storage)
- rod rack for 10 tubes (3 different diameters)
- removable shelf (in case you have very long tubes to store)
- 3 double aluminium hooks for caps, hats...
Left door (Fly tying)
- fold down table with 2 flaps (workspace 35,5x14,6")
- 10 drawers (wooden glides)
- 1 niche for vise storage
- removable fly tying tool organiser
- removable spool rack
- 2 compartments on the bottom of the door